Saturday, January 31, 2009

The most beautiful words!

Jeremy and I went for Bean's 20 week ultrasound this week. We now have a video to share with friends and family and pictures that look like a baby and not an alien. I think he is going to have my lips and Jeremy's chin. The nose is still up for debate! We will post pics and possibly the video as soon as we can get the personal information off of them.

The doctor came to see us after he saw the ultrasound results. He showed us a report that had the word "normal" all over it. He said the report was pretty boring, but I instantly told him "No! I love to hear the word normal". We left as two proud parents and excited to show off our ultrasound video. Sorry to those who we have bored with the ultrasound video, we promise to not show you any diapers.

Thanks to everyone who has been supportive thus far. We are excited to be parents and can't wait to hold our boy. Many have asked us if we are nervous. My response to them has been, "I am not really nervous because I look around Wal-Mart and realize I can do this."

No comments: