Monday, December 29, 2008

Big Day Tomorrow

Tomorrow we have a whole day scheduled around "Bean". Jeremy and I are looking at quite a few day care centers tomorrow. There are waiting lists and apparently we are a bit late getting on them. Yikes! Anyone want to sign up for days to watch the baby right when I go back to work?

After day cares we are headed to Birmingham to visit my doctor. Tomorrow we are finding out the sex of the baby. We are so excited! Many people has already asked me to call them after we find out. We will update our blog for sure tomorrow night but bear with us if we don't get all the calls made.

I have a baby bump for sure now. If I were famous, there would be pictures of my belly all over the grocery store check out line. The belly does make for an aching back and sleepless nights. I sure do miss sleeping on my stomach. I am thinking of making a bed of pillows with a hole for my belly. It could work.

I think I have had every symptoms of pregnancy so far, including cravings. So far my cravings have included 1) purple seedless grapes, 2) dill pickle chips (or anything with vinegar of it), 3) turkey sandwich on white bread from Subway, extra vinegar please, 3) grapefruit, and the newest 4)virgin bloody mary. My appetite has decreased a lot after week 12 but now, week 16, I am hungry quite a bit throughout the day. That usually means I eat my packed lunch at 9:30 or 10:00am and have to go out to eat for lunch. On the pregnancy update that I get in my email inbox, it stated that week 16 is a growth spurt week. I believe it, because of the hunger and the belly growth.

I will post tomorrow when we return from the doctor's visit. Until then...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

HOORAY!!! Can I get a text please? We will be traveling tomorrow so I won't be able to check your blog :) THANKS! hehe

Bronx and Bama said...

I am so excited for you guys! Ask the doctor the potential impact of "virgin" bloody marys could have on Bean! I will babysit on Monday's between 2:15 & 2:16. You DO NOT have to pay me or thank me now! It would be an honor~ Holli

Teresa said...

SO much fun stuff happening with Bean! Good luck at the doc tomorrow! Will check for the update!