Sunday, May 3, 2009

April Showers, bring...

...lots of essential baby items and cute clothes. We have had two showers so far. We are extremely grateful for the support and the generosity of the people that surround us.

Our first shower was in Rainsville, Jeremy's hometown. We got a PRECIOUS Auburn outfit, which I am sure he will wear as much as possible until he outgrows it.

Jeremy has quite a large family and everyone is SO great. I love his aunts and uncles and there are lots of little ones running around. There is never a shortage of young'uns for get-togethers.




The second shower was at work. The ladies were I work threw a wonderful shower. The food was amazing and there was cute decoration (I forgot I was in a conference room). We got tons of essentials, including many packs of diapers. We are well stocked. The second picture below is when I opened up a inflatable bath tub, which looks very helpful, but it was pink. I just loved Tina's expression.




1 comment:

Elli Grier Ruff said...

I am laughing so hard at the pic with Tina! LOL